Friday, March 25, 2011

A Positive Thing that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break ..

Holiday is the one that I have been waiting for even I just started the lesson for this time semester. It’s a break that always promises me fun and enjoyable. For me, it just a perfect time to do the thing that you like with your family or friends. So let me do a list what am I going to do for this semester break to make my holiday fullness with positive thing.

First, my homework as a lot assignment to do. Besides I have to study and make revision for the  subject that there will be a test after the break. To make sure that I will really benefit the holiday for study, I need to make a schedule.

Second is spent time with family and friends. I spend most of the semester inside in class, for lecture and tutorial,  in front of the computer. So this holiday, hanging out with my family. Maybe spent time to have dinner and go a picnic.I also plan to go shopping with my sister.
Last but not least, I want to learn how to cook from my mother. Cooking is one of my favorite thing to do. As a becoming woman, I think it necessary for me to know how to cook even it just a simple dishes.

Although this a short holiday,but I want to make it enjoyable and fun….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment